Nifty Fifties Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

How to Post Empty How to Post

Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:25 am
I do hope this helps to smooth out some of the difficulties posting on here.  It originally was the same for all of us on Groupbox until we got used to it.

Click on reply, then hover your mouse over those symbols along the top of the posting box (it will come up in a little box what each one of them do).  Click on "Host image" and up will come a large box - click on "Select files" and where you keep your photos and gifs on your computer should appear - choose what image you want and click on that and it will then appear in that box - to the right of that click on the blue up arrow and a choice appears - click on the middle choice of the three (looks like 2 black balloons), then come out of the box and click on "Preview" at the bottom of the posting box and your design will have appeared in the posting box.  Now scroll back down and click "Preview" again and run your mouse over the top symbols on the posting box and choose what style font and colours you want - your cursor will be flashing away in the middle of these codes and all you have to do is start typing your message.  When you have finished, scroll back down to "Preview" and you will see what your entire post looks like.  If there are any alterations you want to make, then back down to "Preview", make your alterations in the preview box and click on "Preview" again.  Once you are satisfied with the entire post then scroll to the bottom and press "Send".

Also I have found out that once you have pressed send and your post appears, you can still do some alterations by pressing that pencil sign at the top right corner and you will be able to edit it.

If you go to your profile page you can choose what thumbnail size picture you want to represent you on every post by clicking on avatar along the top choices.

How to Post Empty Re: How to Post

Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:13 am
Hi Pauline. I sent a post yesterday explaining  that I have been having problems getting in and I ended up having to change my password. However, on coming into the group this morning I can’t find that post anywhere. I will try posting again now and see if this one goes through.
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:05 am
Hi Joy, your message was on page 2 of "Hello Everyone"  and Jean and I followed you in.  If you click on "Your First Forum", you will see all the lists of postings and the dates against them and I answered your posting.  Enjoy your Sunday. x
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum