Nifty Fifties Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Dian here...... Empty Dian here......

Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:45 pm
Hello everybody not too sure how i got here.......hope all have been fine afraid I have had food poisoning so still not feeling too good Trusting all are fine
Jojo53
Jojo53

Dian here...... Empty Hello

Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:42 pm
Hi Dian sorry you are not well, hope you feel better soon, I am sat here coughing not sure were this came from feeling grotty blaming the air in the planes , hope you post soon Take care x[
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

Dian here...... Empty Re: Dian here......

Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:15 pm
[b]Hi Dian and Joan.  I have just found this section and so glad you arrived here Dian and you are trying to sort this site out Joan.  I know it is very hit and miss at the moment, but reckon in a couple of weeks we will all be experts on here.  I really am sorry to read that you are still not well Dian and you too are feeling grotty and coughing Joan  - just hope both of you get better soon.

I found your message Dian and answered it, so hope the reply arrived back to you.

I have tried to explain about how to post in a section "How To" and hope it all helps.
[/b
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:47 pm
Hello all,still wandering around so forgive me.......hope to eventually get the hang of it. Pleased got to my club today but had to have a sleep when i got home.Raining all day grrr.trusting all are fine......Pauline see you did well with your sales again well done
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:30 pm
You will get there Dian and I see you found the Hello Everyone thread.  I have emailed you this evening to tell you how to find all of the sections.  I do hope you soon start to feel better and glad you managed to get to your club today.  I gave today's club a miss - too much to get on with around here.  Yes we did do well at our last sale and today I have been clearing up some crafting ready for the next sale and going to get rid of a trolley load on Friday to the lock up - give me a bit more room to move around here.  Same here today, mostly rain again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum