Nifty Fifties Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Dian here...... Empty Dian here......

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:03 pm
Pauline just know you will have had a busy day.Still dithering round here but trying.Weather so depressing here as nothing but heavy showers.Hoping all  are keeping fine Like a Star @ heaven Dian here...... Checki11
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

Dian here...... Empty Re: Dian here......

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:07 pm
Hi Dian, I see the weather isn't being good to you and we were lucky today with sunshine again (sorry not rubbing it in).  You may say that you are dithering, but at least you are getting on here and posting pictures too.  Next time aim for the "Hello Everyone" thread and see if you can follow on there and see what Joan and myself have posted. When you get on there, just tap "reply" and post as you have done on here.  Enjoy your evening x
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:44 pm
Dian here...... Hfrien11
Just a quick hello to all......do not think I am in the right place.....grrrr Wishing you all a nice weekend
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:01 pm
Wishing you a nice weekend too Dian.  All of the other posts are on the "Hello Everyone" thread.  Find that when you tap on "First Forum" and the list of threads will open up for you.  I haven't managed to transfer your picture, but have transferred your message onto the thread I have mentioned x
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum