Nifty Fifties Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Hello Everyone - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:13 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Memvjj13 Late tonight as not too long in from daughters. She picked me up at 10am and we went to B&M then Lidl so got stocked up again then we went to her house for a nice snack and chat. Enjoyed chat with granddaughters .Home after 6pm then fell asleep
Do hope all have had a good day .Will catch up tomorrow
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 am
it is cold here today. with a little flurry of snow. waiting for a bigger lot this afternoon.
Coco has taken to going into the bathroom. as if she has never seen it before. and she is not allowed in there either...
not a lot to report, I am still tired and David cannot stand. Do not know what to do about this, no doctors, if you ring you cannot get through
no ambulances either or you wait for hours.
Loved your picture Dian.
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:52 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Qo3tz510Grrrr lost a post so will start again Another bitter cold but bright day sun shining but not any heat in it
Jean that is so annoying you cannot contact Doctor about Davids foot.Hope you do finally manage it
Rita hope you are starting to feel a lot better soon
Pauline will know you will be busy with something
Hope I do not loose this post I really enjoyed my day out yesterday Keeps me sane.Son may pop in later....Hope all having a good day
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:26 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Vs4eav10 I did start this in the morning,  hence the morning gif, but got interrupted with phone calls, so now back in the afternoon.  This morning it was very thick frost and not disappearing at all and here is what it was like at 10.00:-

Hello Everyone - Page 39 P1130434 Hello Everyone - Page 39 P1130435 Hello Everyone - Page 39 P1130436

Soon after that it started snowing and now it is thick, laying on already frozen ground, paths and roads, so going to be nasty conditions for anyone having to go out or drive in this.

I am indoors in the warm and gradually I am getting somewhere with the craft room and slowly getting that much more organised and just hope I get that done by today - I have also made a start with putting things away from the spare bedroom, but slow process because I am trying to be so thorough and don't feel like rushing anyway  Rolling Eyes  Wink.

Jean most of the artificial flower displays I had already, but just altered them around and did manage to find those red daisies (that had been in a flower display that never sold) and they look much better with that curly grass stuff in the fireplace and the ones I had in there are now put away for any further crafting, that we might sell to raise the funds for the clubs, etc. That is partly what is taking the time with the craft room, because a lot of boxes I have sorted through and added to and will be worth the effort when it is finished.  Yes I do rememer that time when you were at lunch with us and you thought it was possible that you might have to get a taxi home and at the moment David doesn't sound very well at all and can understand that it is so tiring for you looking after him and doing more of the running around.  I just hope you can get help from the foot lady on Tuesday (and hope this snow doesn't stop that visit).  Definitely no walk for Coco today - the amount of snow we have got here  (and expect it is the same your way), I reckon she would disappear it in.  

Rita, thankfully you have the medication and just hope it starts to work for you, because you haven't been well at all.  I see you aren't happy with the washing machine as it seems to take ages.  A few years back I bought a Candy (and Gennie had one of them for years and was happy with it) and they are one of the cheapest on the market, but I am really happy with mine - cool wash for everything and it doesn't take long either and everything comes out fine from that.  Why worry about the ironing - leave that until you feel better and have more energy, or if you need to use it in the meantime, don't worry about the creases.  I too think that is too long a wait between the two injections and just wondering when I will manage to get mine at a place I can get to easily.

Dian what a nuisance that you lost a post today, but good to read that you enjoyed the shopping trip out with your daughter to Lidls and B & M yesterday then back to her house for a snack and a chat together with your granddaughters and see when you got home after 6 you fell asleep - quite a bit of work goes into getting the shopping and then putting it away when you get home. I agree with you, that even getting out to do some shopping keeps us sane and hope your son manages to call in today - wondering if you have snow your way again.

This is what it looks like now ladies and it is still coming down and cars taking it so slowly at the bottom of the road where they are negotiating the mini roundabout:-

Hello Everyone - Page 39 P1130437

Coffee for me now and then I am back to that craft room sorting.  Hope you all manage to enjoy the afternoon and evening.

Last edited by Pauline on Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ritadonni
Ritadonni

Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:45 pm
Hi its snowing thick And fast. My son phoned to see if I am ok and if I needed any shoppping. I have all food that I need.  LOL. I had no foot cream left and have been using  VIck vapour rub, and it does the job.    likewise I have run out of hair products
And curly hair does need taming, hence a little sunflower cooking oil !  Perhaps I should have added a drop of perfume to it. Hahah.

Lots of barking going on, I sit by the window and two dogs are on the green enjoying jumping about in the snow, they are covered in it and will need a good rub down when they get home. Got to look on the bright side eh! I had a good nights sleep, have two kinds of medication which I hope works this time as previous did not help.

Dian, it's good that you got out with your daughter and went to shops where you can actually SEE what you are buying and have a choice.  I am getting order sent from local  shop, limited stocks, and trying to remember just what they do sell as its so long since I have been in the shop. Back to you Dian, it's nice your son  sees you, do you find enough to talk about, my son is kind and caring but very quiet.

Jean it is worrying for you when can't get thro to  Doctors, and know how you feel as I had several tries to get to speak to someone, - it is press this/ that button etc. Then in. queue of several, got to wait for maybe half an hour then I had to go to toilet so lost the call, started all through it again then waited to  be transferred  Grrr.  Then they said Doctot would phone me later, which she did in the afternoon.  I reckon the Doctors and all staff must be fed up too.

Pauline, looking out my window it's like winter wonderland, brr glad I am not out in it.  How are your aches and pains these days, not getting out sometimes joints stiffen up a bit, but I bet you go up and down stairs enough.  Please tell Maria I ask about her.
Must go now. Loo calls?
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:57 am
I cannot get out at all, car snowed in, drive snowed in front verge snowed in, cannot get taxi as cannot walk done the verge which is about 20 f eet, tried to clear the snow, it is all frozen and should  have a delivery this morning.

Davids foot is still bad and wonder if he will see the foot woman tomorrow, and if no, what will he do then. Should have tried the docs.
but of course we cannot get up there. Tv not working and of course trying to get through to them is rubbish.

Glad you got your meds Rita
Dian see you have a nice time out.
Hope Maria can get to the hospital
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:15 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 4pohkl10.See you are having the snow ladies well we do have  a small sprinkle of it but not enough to moan about though the roads and paths do look slippy. Sun shining bright so far so lets hope the weather improves soon though do see a difference in daylight now. Pauline see you had a good fall of snow so far so do hope it does not last long for you
Jean see you have the bad weather too Do hope you can eventually manage out
Rita you also got snow lying and good your son pops in to see you.......my son never stops talking He has always been like that.....he fixed my bird  feeders for me and brought me homemade soup which I enjoyed also a nice cake.
Pauline do hope you manage out and hope the snow not keeping you in
Well just heard our D Smile octors have vaccine in so might try and phone them this afternoon to see if I can have an appointment
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:20 am
Just finished posting when phone went Call from Doctors for an appointment Wed morning ten past nine .....yipee
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:30 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Oie_gl46 Got that pretend fire lit this morning and at least it makes things look warmer.  Snow is all iced up outside and traffic few and far between. The gritters were around at 5.30 this morning and I have seen the buses running, but I am not going anywhere on them - staying in the warm and carrying on with the sort out.  

I can now walk into my craft room without having to turn sideways, so that is something and the next job is to tidy up those flower baskets that were already crafted, add anything to them or store any left over flowers and foliage.  It is still very crowded in there because of all of the stored items for any future club sales, but I do now know where everything else is and can get to it without too much of a struggle, which now means I can continue the crafting and repair of those items waiting downstairs for action. Still plenty to keep me occupied during lockdown and bad weather.  

Just spoken to Rachel as she was supposed to be delivering laptops around my way this morning and perhaps calling in, but she can't even get out of her estate this morning, so is hoping things will have improved tomorrow and she can do those deliveries.  Same trouble for her around here, it is getting into our iced up little courts to make the deliveries.  These estates were built to make it hard for vehicles to get through them.

Rita I see you are making do with other items, replacing things you have run out of, but otherwse you are still okay for shopping at the moment.  Snow came down very thick my way too and the children and animals seemed to enjoy it.  I have had to find some places that had defrosted and were a bit drier, to put down any bird food this morning, as the robin was making his presence felt on the patio, so his food got put down under some chairs where it was dry and he has been back and forth to feed.  That was good to read that you managed to get a good night's sleep and let's hope that medication does work better than the last lot and you start to feel better again soon. My aches and pains still there, but take the zapain tabs when I need a good night's sleep and can wake up without too many stiff joints, but am keeping moving as much as I can indoors, seeing as exercise with garden work is out of the question at the moment.  I will be phoning Maria after this posting and will pass on everyone's good wishes to her and she always asks how you all are.

Jean I got a thank you for you, from John Helm, for the money you sent to Cynthia Spencer Hospice.  He was very grateful for that and I know they always have plenty to spend funds on for patients and the care they give them.  Agree with you, there is no way you could get out today until some thawing has started and do hope the delivery arrives today for you.  Such a worry with David being the way he is and I do hope that foot lady can get to you tomorrow and can help him.  I will find out after this, when I phone Maria, when she has got to get to the hospital next.

Dian, I just went to post and site told me that your message had arrived and see you had a bit of a break from the snow and sent it our way Smile  Shocked.  That was nice your son fixing the bird feeders for you and bringing you the soup and cake - bet you enjoyed that and a natter with him.  The snow is keeping me in, but glad about that because there is a lot I still need to do indoors and happy to get some of those jobs out of the way.  Brilliant, getting the phone call from the surgery and see you have the appointment for Wednesday morning for the vaccine.  Looks as though I will still have to wait if my local surgery is waiting for the Oxford vaccine, because 4 of the plants in Wales have had to stop producing this because of being snowed up.

Just putting some photos that Aimie sent me, of Hunter and Kylian having fun in the snow - first time Kylian has seen it:-

Hello Everyone - Page 39 14249910 Hello Everyone - Page 39 14163110 Hello Everyone - Page 39 14223610 and they built a snowman too, that Hunter named Derky Laughing.

I am going to make another coffee, then speak to Maria and after that carry on with the jobs around here and hope all of you stay well and warm.
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:16 am
lovely snow photos Pauline.
I am not having a good day, virgin still not working. been on the phone and website and cannot get any help.
then the diabetic nurse rang and told me to leave off 2 tablets as my blood sugar is going too low.......she says it does as you get older.we shall see
got the delivery and they brought whisky with the security tops on.....hope Maria is ok getting to the hospital in this lot.
Dian glad you have the appointment ok.
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:35 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 X5g93a10  Hi Everyone.

Jean, I lost my internet for a while on and off over 15 minutes, but mine is okay now.   Such a nuisance having to try and contact Virgin.  I did notice yesterday that message you managed to get onto Facebook and the complaints to them on there and hope the t v service is sorted for you today.  Yes, I loved the look on Kylian's face being outside in the first snow he had seen - magical for all of the children and at least it gave them a break from all of the monotony and a chance for fun and games outside.  Hope the advice from the nurse, to leave off two of the tablets, does work.  I take it that advice was because of the results from the latest diabetic check.  What can you do about removing the security tags from the whisky, will  you have to return that?  That was so careless of them.   The traffic is flowing better here and hope it is the same your way and the foot lady gets to see David today.

Spoke to Maria yesterday and the chemo treatment has been halted this week, so that she can get a tooth removed and she was phoning the dentist yesterday for an urgent appointment (he does know the situation with regard to her and won't keep her waiting) and Trevor wil get her there and then on Thursday she has to go across to the other side of the town for some other check and Trevor will be on hand for that too.  Just as well he has now retired from his business and can  help her because her god daughter, Alex, went to Indonesia at Christmas and cannot now get back.  They keep in contact through whatsap and can do her work from there on her laptop and says she is worried about Maria.  I have got to be blunt about the situation, if she had been that worried she wouldn't have even considered leaving the country with the lockdowns that were going on - not a sensible move on her part.

Dian and Rita, hope you are keeping safe and warm and Rita, do hope those tablets work for you.

Must away now ladies and first thing I need to do is set my hair - I shampooed it the other night and it really does need attention and then when I have done that I am going to put the sorted boxes back on top of the cupboard in the craft room and can say that room has been done thoroughly.

Hope you all have a day free of any further problems.
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:48 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Eviffi14Pauline lovely photos of the boys in the snow O to be that age again...lol.....you certainly got a lot of snow. Hope Maria is coping ok........roll on the spring
Jean sorry your virgin is down ........so annoying .I suppose you cannot use the whisky with security tags still on ....grrr
Rita hope your having a good day Good your starting to feel a bit better
Still bitter cold but no snow .Daughter phoned last night to say her husband will take me to the Doctors tomorrow so pleased with that as was going to take a taxi .Other than that nothing new here at the moment.
Ritadonni
Ritadonni

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:54 pm
Whoops I wrote replying to Dian etc then fell asleep on here so have lost it.   So will be brief.
Good you have date for vaccination jab Dian, my 2nd one will be in 12 weeks time, so not immune till three weeks after that, will be end of April.

Jean, sorry that you are not getting much help for relief for David, if it's gout that can go on for ages and is extremely  painful.  Did you get the Whisky opened, how stupid of shop to send it out like that.  Have you tried emailing Virgin, they may see that, as so many phone calls.  You must be at end of your tether with all that is going wrong.

Pauline, Rachel is doing a great job getting computers out to help people.  It's good you can have phone conversations.   Trevor will be pleased he can help Maria with his car, such an anxious time for her, coping alone,  It's beyond belief that anyone would go abroad for holiday in these uncertain times, and her Goddaughter now stuck abroad although ok as can work online from there, maybe extended holiday.    Nice photos of the children Pauline, the snow is magical when it first comes, they would enjoy it and look forward to more snow and fun.

Sorry not to write more, I feel tired, have one more tablet to take tonight, and then other medication, I just want to doze all the time, have been to bed this afternoon.
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:25 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Neoshv10Pauline you will be pleased your craft room all ship shape again. Poor Maria she is not having a good time but good Trevor has been there for her. Wonder if you still have the snow
Jean do hope Davids foot has improved some. Wonder if you managed to contact Virgin yet
Rita hope your medication has you feeling a lot better
Well still cold but a lot milder than yesterday .Got my vaccine this morning all was so well organised out and in in minutes and did not feel a thing so pleased with that Son in law took me there and home and we had a nice tea and chat .Just heard last night neighbour down the road  had a bad fall .Broke her shoulder a rib and cracked her tail bone. That is why I do not like going out when icy underfoot. Not sure if it was outside or  indoors. That was the neighbour we gave a lift to a fortnight ago. so easy done
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:12 am
no luck with virgin, whatever I do cannot get through and now they say the page is not working.
Apparently Kaz has a pelvic problem with pregnancy, message via Paul, another worry.

Foot woman came and said it was lack of exercise with his foot, and gave him some exercises to do. we shall see. he says it is a bit better.

Rang tescos and after asking if I could get there in the snow and I said what when I have paid for delivery and it is not my fault, they came up with more whisky, and said this happens.

I am glad that Maria has Trevor to take her, must be a nightmare. give her my love Pauline.

Now back to try and contact virgin
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:21 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Kqhnei10  Good morning ladies.  Really pleased that all of the craft room is finished - another job out of the way.  There are a lot of things I would love to get rid of, but just have to wait until the charity shops are open once again and can get the items to them or arrange a collection  Today I am going to start on getting the spare bedroom straight once again and that means getting out the Christmas dec boxes from the cupboard and putting all of the items away in them and when that room is done and the upstairs hall tidied, that will be the entire upstairs sorted, vacuumed and dusted, so then I can dust and vacuum and work my way down the stairs and then start downstairs.  By the time that is all done it will be probably time to strip the bed and start on my bedroom again - housework is never ending, but at least the house is getting more organised.  I really am itching to get on with the repair and crafting I have got waiting, but avoiding this at the moment and concentrating on getting the house straight once more.

Rachel had hoped to get to Northampton yesterday, but she had more work landed on her that she had to do from home, so now planning a trip here on Friday to get the laptops out and will call in for a cuppa and a natter.  She asked if I needed anything, but said I was still well stocked up.  As she said, the work load is a bit heavy at the moment, but she just feels lucky that she has a job that is well paid, with so many people struggling at the moment.  It is also the same with us, that we know our pension is going to arrive in our banks and we don't have the struggle that so many people have got at the moment with lack of work, worry of money troubles and coping with home schooling the childen and keeping them occupied.  I am sure that snow was a welcome relief for a lot of people, being able to get out in it and the children playing in it and having some laughs.  Here it has gone and yesterday unfortunately we got rain again, but this morning it is damp out there, but temperatures are up once again.

Dian, as you said, to be that age again and be able to enjoy the snow and roll about in it and not worry about falling and breaking bones.  Sorry to read the news about your neighbour and she certainly seems to have done quite a bit of damage with that fall.  That was great your son-in-law taking you for the vaccine this morning and see all went well for you there - very well organised and then bringing you home and you both enjoyed a chat and a cuppa.

Rita, such a nice long post from you and it does sound as though you just might be improving healthwise with the new medication., I do hope so and it really doesn't matter if you are dozing from time to time - seems to be what you need.  After I went upstairs yesterday from catching up on things downstairs, I did the same, before I finished off putting all back in order in the craft room.  That snow was certainly magical for the children and it is something to see the look on the faces of the younger ones that haven't seen the real thing before.  I thought it was stupid and unthinking of Maria's goddaughter to go abroad before Christmas, because she is in the same area as you and you know at that time you were in level 4 and think that most sensible people would never have considered it and it is such a good thing that Maria has Trevor to help.  Hope you carry on improving.

You know ladies, that I always pass on your good wishes to Maria and she is always thankful to receive them and does ask how you all are.

Jean, more worries for you with regard to Kaz, but that is often a problem with pregnancies.  I do hope that David carries out the instructions with regard to the exercises from the foot lady - and glad to read that she managed to get there yesterday.  See Tescos brought along the replacement whisky, but tried to get you to take it back first - cheeky  lot - as you say, after paying for a delivery Shocked.  Fingers crossed that you will be able to contact Virgin today and get that t v service sorted and back again and make sure you demand a reduction in your monthly charges.

Sun has just appeared here and I am now off to start on that spare bedroom and hope the day goes well for you all.  
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:58 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Wbaupm10  

Last edited by Pauline on Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Ritadonni likes this post

Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:17 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Wbaupm10  Yes, that is me having got all of the Christmas decorations sorted and back in their boxes I am now halfway through getting the boxes back in the cupboard and after that will get those Christmas trees packed in the box that holds them and hopefully manage to close the cupboard door.  Having done that I can start a clear up in the spare bedroom and think it might be time to strip my bed again and quickly tidy and run around with the duster and vacuum and finish off all of upstairs again. After that work my way down the stairs and tomorrow start down there.

This morning there was a bit of sun and it did start to dry up from the rain yesterday and through the night, but forecast reads we will get more heavy rain later today and through the night  and there are still flood warnings for this area, so not much to look forward to there.  

Yesterday I at last got a letter about new place that has opened up for the vaccine (the Oxford one) and although it is slightly nearer to me, it will still take two separate buses to get there and the same back.  As I have been careful up until now with regard to travelling on the buses and to be honest, we don't know who has been in a taxi before us, so won't chance that yet.  I went onto the website listed and it did say that if it wasn't convenient to get to this one, then to check back at a later date as new places were opening up all the time, so will wait and check back later to see if there is a site that is easier for me to get to.

I am off to make my second cup of coffee and then back to finish the cupboard and hope all of you have a fairly good day
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:23 am
Ignore that first gif ladies. At first the wording didn't have any colouring and cancelled it out and posted again, but cannot now seem to get rid of it, so have just left it there.
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:45 am
got back to here have some snowball photos but cannot work out how to get them down. this zip thing drives me nuts. somehow got them on photos. Will try tomorrow

Been down tescos early, got the Xmas photos done and a few bits. David says his foot is a bit better. I am tired today so not doing much, cannot get through to virgin.
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:52 pm
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20102617/536]Hello Everyone - Page 39 4cnhg119[/url]Pauline well done in finishing your Christmas decorations and got them packed away .You will be looking forward to that visit from Rachel tomorrow. See house nearly all up to date again and more rain for you . Liked your gif
Jean pleased to hear Davids foot a bit better .Good you got your photos done at Tescos. Do hope you manage to contact Virgin
Rita hope your having a good day and feeling a bit better
Well another miserable wet day.......Grrrrr    fed up with the weather......I have showered washed and set hair now going to take bin in then on to do some more needed housework.Have a good day all
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:07 pm
finally contacted virgin at 9.15 am. they should be coming tomorrow it is the box (well we knew that a week ago).

Cousin Carol has been in hospital for 3 days with covid and pneumonia, she had had her first jab. this is the second person I have heard of.

Dian sensible not to go out. Coco has had her first walk in ages, more snow tomorrow.

Rita it is not gout David has, he does have gout but this is not it. the pain has now moved to his calf. not too worry as he is on blood thinners - tried to put an image in but it does not work, any tips?
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:29 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 D90fgj10  Hi Ladies.

Got all of the upstairs finished yesterday (and also changed my bed and tidied around that room again) and cleaned down the stairs and did the downstairs hall, porch and the downstairs toilet and then thought the rest could wait until today. Another load of washing in the machine waiting to get done and this morning sorted the emails and surveys and got the kitchen end clean and sorted.  Rachel got here at 11.30 with a load of fresh food stuff for me, which she refused to take any money for and got all that away in the fridge and then cooked the cheese on toast for both of us while she was cleaning down and checking out a laptop she had already collected, ready to deliver that over at Standens Barn where I used to live.  She has just left and I am now going to make a start on getting the dining room sorted .  

While she was here I checked out the Diabetes UK site and on there it states that 16/17 year olds with diabetes should be getting the Astrazenica jab, but Ralph is still waiting and Rachel has insisted that he is furloughed from his job at the moment, because they really aren't careful enough at the firm with trainees arriving and not the correct social distancing being taken into account.  Good news for me, I got a phone call late afternoon, from Helen, the nurse at my GP surgery and she informed me that they have the Oxford vaccine now available at that practice and I am booked in for my vaccine jab at 10.35 on Wednesday and I am so glad I waited for that.

Jean, if you can, send the photos to me and I will get them on here for you.  Not good news about Carol and do so hope that she improves - they do say that the vaccination isn't a guarantee that you won't get Covid, but fingers crossed that it will be easier to deal with as she has had the vaccine and hope they get the pneumonia cleared for her.  Hope David has started the exercises for the foot and see the pain has now got to the calf, but as you say, he has the medication for blood thinning, so that is a help to avoid any clots with bad circulation.  At last you managed to get through to Virgin and they will be arriving to put in a new box for you and you also managed to get out to take Coco for a walk, while the weather is okay our way - see there is more snow threatened for the weekend.

Dian, as you can tell, I did get out of the cupboard and I managed to shut the door after I had finished packing all away in there.  The weather we keep getting is so depressing and I see it was another wet miserable day for you yesterday.  So far today here it has been drying up and we have had some sunny spells, so I have had the patio door open to let the fresh air in while I could, but by the look of the forecast it won't be good over the weekend.  Hope you got on well with the housework that you had planned yesterday - same old thing, but at least it keeps us busy.

Rita I do hope that you are feeling much better now and that last medication worked for you.

Had that early lunch while Rachel was here, but will make another cuppa and then start on the Dining room and try and make that much tidier.  Hope all of you can enjoy your afternoon.

Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:34 pm
0]ize=24]Hello Everyone - Page 39 Fpxfv722 Not long in so feeling so tired will post tomorrow Really enjoyed my day
Do hope all have been fine
[/size]
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:37 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Oie_fr11  Hello Ladies.  Well this weather certainly isn't doing much to cheer us up at all - constant rain since last evening and so grey and miserable out there. To be honest it isn't doing much for my aches and pains either and over the last couple of days every joint is aching and my knees were certainly giving me trouble, so didn't get on with much yesterday afternoon - just rested, read and caught up with some t v. Woke up too early this morning, still with very painful knees, so took a couple of pain killers and went back for a further 3 hours and eventually got up at 9. The pain killers have done the trick at the moment, but trouble is they leave me feeling tired, but have manged to get through all of the emails and surveys and now going to try and make a start on the dining room.

Whatever you did yesterday Dian it seems as though it was an enjoyable and full up day and looking forward to reading about that later.

Jean and Rita, hope you are okay today and that t v has been sorted for you Jean.

Must away now ladies and try and get something active done and hope your day is free of any problems.

Last edited by Pauline on Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum