Nifty Fifties Plus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Hello Everyone - Page 39 Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:06 am
well the sun is shining and I have taken Peanut for a short walk. it was nice to do that
off to lunch with friends later
Pauline
Pauline
Admin
https://nifty-fifties.forumotion.com

Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:25 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Ung9fz10  Hi Ladies.

Yesterday I just filled up with doing more sewing and running repairs, particularly on more Halloween costumes that are being given away and actually watched three dvds that had been hanging around for a long time and all of those items can go and although it is lovely and sunny today (well it has been until now, but just getting a bit cloudy) I am going to concentrate on indoor jobs.  I do need to wash and set my bair, but it is getting to the stage where some needs cutting off (getting a bit too long) and got to sort out a purple colour outfit for the funeral, plus decide what to use as a raffle prize for the club tomorrow.

Getting away from the computer chair was a much better thing for the aches and pains, sitting in a firmer chair to do the sewing.  I must sort out a firmer cushion for the computer chair - it is designed for that job, but really not as firm and comfortable as it should be - another job to think about.

Jean, glad to read you enjoyed the walk out with Peanut today and you are looking forward to lunch out with friends, so it seems you are feeling much better.

Dian see you were aiming to lift more leaves yesterday as the brown bin is due for collection on Monday, although you were feeling tired.  Good to know the weather wasn't too bad your way, but awful for others living further north in Scotland and quite a few areas of England now badly affected with flooding.  I know that Rachel had said she would be willing to go with me to the funeral, but would have been a bit difficult with the timing and Susi has known the family for a long time, so was better for her to go.

Barbara, plenty of rain your way and David did return home after an attempted hour at the terrain.  Such a nuisance with what you have to do with regard to the toilet and hope the parts don't take too long to source.

Away now Ladies to get on with the indoor jobs and hope you enjoy your day.    
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:27 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 0sfnge41

Pauline hope you are having a nice weekend with no problems and wonder if you did get any more gardening done

Jean hope you are starting to feel a bit better as it will take time .How is Peanut behaving.......fine I hope

Barbara David did his essential shopping while you got on with your usual exercising and computer work plus watched tv and got some reading don .David did go to the terraine but came home and watched  tv also made you a nice cup of tea
That is really so annoying having the trouble with the toilet so hope it gets fixed soon for you

Well got for my jags and it is the first time that there was no queue .Daughter arrived early and hung out my bedding for me as had changed the bed yesterday and washed it late at night .  We had a nice walk in a park then enjoyed a nice breakfast before I went for my jags .It is the first time that there was no queue so was in and out in 10 minutes then home.It has been a lovely morning and it is still very pleasant for this time of year Have a nice weekend all
BarbaraR
BarbaraR

Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:05 pm
Good Afternoon everyone!

There was frost on the tops of the cars and the sheds first thing this morning but other than that, we're having a lovely sunny day, but it's still a tad cold, which is only to be expected at this time of year.

David went out early this morning to buy a newspaper and a few other bits.  I've done the gentle exercises for my neck and have been walking around the downstairs of our house.  I haven't yet tackled the cryptic crossword but will attempt to do so later this afternoon.  I've watched some TV and have done some reading.  I've also done some computer work on my mobile phone and on my laptop.

David went to the terrain this morning to play in the club session.  He played and won 2 games.  Well done to him!  We had our main meal at lunchtime - a nice takeaway burger meal with all the trimmings from our favourite local cafe.  It made a change from sandwiches.

JEAN: Well the sun is shining and you have taken Peanut for a short walk.  It was nice to do that.  Off to lunch with friends later.

PAULINE: Yesterday you just filled up with doing more sewing and running repairs, particularly on more Halloween costumes that are being given away and actually watched three dvds that had been hanging around for a long time and all of those items can go and although it is lovely and sunny today (well it has been until now, but just getting a bit cloudy) you are going to concentrate on indoor jobs.  You do need to wash and set your hair, but it is getting to the stage where some needs cutting off (getting a bit too long) and got to sort out a purple colour outfit for the funeral, plus decide what to use as a raffle prize for the club tomorrow.

Getting away from the computer chair was a much better thing for the aches and pains, sitting in a firmer chair to do the sewing.  You must sort out a firmer cushion for the computer chair - it is designed for that job, but really not as firm and comfortable as it should be - another job to think about.

DIAN: Well got for your jags and it is the first time that there was no queue.  Daughter arrived early and hung out your bedding for you as had changed the bed yesterday and washed it late at night.  You had a nice walk in a park then enjoyed a nice breakfast before you went for your jags.  It is the first time that there was no queue so was in and out in 10 minutes then home.  It has been a lovely morning and it is still very pleasant for this time of year.

I hope that Rita is having a good day.

Stay safe and well, everyone

Lots of love from me to all!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:59 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 81323130
There is a big change in the weather this morning. Dry and sunny but very cold still better than the rain.

Pauline busy as ever with sorting out Halloween costumes so more for the charity shop .See you are now needing your hair cut  which makes me think it will be time for mine to be cut too .You will be glad when tomorrow is over .Good to have company with you too.Hope you do win at your club today

Jean that was good you managed a walk with Peanut .Enjoy your lunch .

Barbara David did the essential shopping while you got on with your usual exercises and walking around downstairs .also work on your computer .You will tackle the cryptic crossword later .That was a nice lunch that you and David had.A nice change from sandwiches
Well done David in winning his games.

It is really chilly here today so guess winter has arrived .So pleased almost all the apples are down also lots of the leaves are down too .Off now for a snack and a nice cup of tea.
Have a good day all
BarbaraR
BarbaraR

Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:40 pm
Good Afternoon everyone!

We had lovely sunshine this morning and into this afternoon.  It's dulling over now and there is rain in the forecast for later on today.  It doesn't seem quite so chilly today.

David went out early this morning to do the essential shopping. I've done the gentle exercises for my neck and have been walking around the downstairs of our house. I haven't yet tackled the cryptic crossword but will attempt to do so later this afternoon. I've watched some TV and have done some reading. I've also done some computer work on my mobile phone and on my laptop.  David went to a local pharmacy  this morning to ask them to prepare a prescription for him and to take it to our surgery.  He'd left it a bit late to order the prescription but luckily he has an arrangement with this particular pharmacy whereby they do the necessary for him and it works very well, unlike with Boots and another of our local pharmacies where between them and our surgery, something often goes wrong.

A local plumber came to our house this morning to fix our broken toilet and all is now well with it.  Goodbye Orange Badge!

DIAN: There was a big change in the weather this morning where you are.  Dry and sunny but very cold, still better than the rain.

It is really chilly here today so guess winter has arrived.  So pleased almost all the apples are down, also lots of the leaves are down too.  After posting you went off for a snack and a nice cup of tea.

I hope that Pauline and Jean are having good days and that Rita is all right

Stay safe and well, everyone!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:28 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 3hj1wi11Hello Ladies.  Been a long day and I didn't have the time to look in this morning and late home this evening after collecting the flowers after the club and then getting them over to Becky for tomorrow morning.  The lady at the centre had made such a good job of the flowers with the purple and white colours and still had them standing in water, but tomorrow morning the wrapping at the bottom can be pierced and the water drained.

Club was okay and curling was played, although I can't take part in that at the moment as I cannot stand in one place for too long, but enjoyed the company and won a jigsaw in the raffle and came home with apples for stewing, off of one of the members.

Dian, no I didn't get any gardening done over the weekend, but did catch up on more sewing and a bit more turning out, plus sorted out the purple colour clothes for the funeral.  That sounded like a lovely morning you had yesterday with your daughter and as she had arrived early, she hung out your bedding for you that you had washed late the night before and then you both went for a walk around the park in good weather, followed by a nice breakfast and then off for your jags, which were done quickly with no long queue or wait.  Big change in the weather your way this morning as it was much colder (I had my heating on last evening, because the temperature dropped here).  You think it will be time to have your hair cut soon and mine turned out okay this morning, but when we start cutting it, then we know it is getting near the time for another perm.  Yes it will be good to have Susi with me tomorrow and Rachel phoned today to see how everything was and if we were okay for tomorow.  See you reckon it is near the end for your apples and you can see from above, I came home with some apples off of one of the club members and she had turned up with a big load of them.

Barbara, You mentioning that frost on Sunday morning, I really must get my winter fleece over the tender plants, although none for us yet.  See you had sun after that and you carried on with your usual things and David got some games in at the terrain.  Sounds as though you enjoyed that takeaway meal from your favourite cafe.  Today the plumber arrived and sorted out the toilet for you and that now appears to be working well.  I see that David seems to have his prescriptions well and truly sorted at the pharmacy he uses and that is what I find now with the pharmacy I use - they are excellent and so much better than Boots.

Jean, hope you enjoyed your lunch out yesterday and the week has started off well for you.

Cooking some fish at the moment and will have that with salad and then go for a bath and rest, because I  know I have done too much walking today and need to take some tablets and get rid of the pain in the right leg.  Have a restful evening Ladies.  
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:35 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Fall2710
Good Morning Ladies.  Quick look in before I am off with Susi to the funeral.  It has been raining again, but stopped now, although rain is still forecast during the day.  Thankfully gradually the tablets took effect last night and pain gradually subsided, but have had to take another couple this morning, because I know I will probably be on my feet for quite a while today.  Got another bag full to go in Susi's car for the charity shops and some DVDs that she might want to watch.

Off to get myself ready now, having put on old clothes first and got out the recycling bin (which is full to the brim),  plus the old John Lewis modem and another old one in a clear bag, as they are supposed to collect old small electrical and technical items too. I should have done that last evening, but had too much trouble with the hip and legs to cope with that and I knew I would be up early enough to get that out before 7 a m, but I had to put the old gardening boots on to keep a grip on the bin, going down the slippery wet grassy bank outside.

Enjoy your day Ladies.

Last edited by Pauline on Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:41 am
raining again today   went to the club yesterday and they had a singer it was very nice  worn out now
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:07 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Eyffgs89
Pauline well done with more items for the charity shops .Do hope your pills keep your pain in check for today .That is good Susi is going with you .Do hope all goes smoothly with no problems .I am sure you will enjoy your apples .I have some in my freezer .

Jean good you got to the club yesterday and enjoyed it .Hope Peanut is having a good day .

Barbara that is good your toilet is now all sorted and working.
David did the essential shopping while you got on with your exercises and your usual chores .You still had to tackle the cryptic crossword but would do that in the afternoon
That is good that David has a good pharmacy to deal with his prescriptions.

Well it is chilly here today but dry so far .Now off to get some housework done and must do some ironing.
BarbaraR
BarbaraR

Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:00 pm
Good Morning everyone!

As with Pauline, we had a lot of heavy rain during the night and into the early morning but then the lovely sunshine arrived and it's still with us now.

David went out early this morning to do the essential shopping. I've done the gentle exercises for my neck and have been walking around the downstairs of our house. I haven't yet tackled the cryptic crossword but will attempt to do so later this afternoon. I've watched some TV and have done some reading. I've also done some computer work on my mobile phone and on my laptop.

The Neuro Rehab lady, Niki, came to our house this morning to accompany me on a walk so that she could show me how to properly use the outdoor walker.  David came along too so that he could see and hear what Niki told me.  I found it a bit hairy at first, as the correct way to go up kerbs is to lift the front of the walker with one hand while holding a handlebar with the other hand.  The only place where I couldn't manage to do it was while lowering the walker from our porch down to the garden path.  Niki acknowledged that David or Andrew would have to help me with that part, which was disappointing, as the reason for using the walker is so that I can get my independence back.  At least I can do the rest of it, although it'll take time for me to conquer it completely.

PAULINE; Yesterday was a long day and you didn't have the time to look in on Sunday morning and late home last evening after collecting the flowers after the club and then getting them over to Becky for this morning.  The lady at the centre had made such a good job of the flowers with the purple and white colours and still had them standing in water, but this morning the wrapping at the bottom can be pierced and the water drained.

Club was okay and curling was played, although you can't take part in that at the moment as you cannot stand in one place for too long, but enjoyed the company and won a jigsaw in the raffle and came home with apples for stewing, off of one of the members.  That's a problem I have, Pauline, standing still, as it makes my knees stiffen terribly.

Cooking some fish at the moment and will have that with salad and then go for a bath and rest, because you know you did too much walking yesterday and need to take some tablets and get rid of the pain in the right leg.

Quick look in before you went off with Susi to the funeral.  It had been raining again, but had stopped, although rain was still forecast during the day.  Thankfully gradually the tablets took effect last night and pain gradually subsided, but have had to take another couple this morning, because you know you will probably be on your feet for quite a while today.  Got another bag full to go in Susi's car for the charity shops and some DVDs that she might want to watch.

After posting, you went off to get yourself ready, having put on old clothes first and got out the recycling bin (which is full to the brim),  plus the old John Lewis modem and another old one in a clear bag, as they are supposed to collect old small electrical and technical items too. You should have done that last evening, but had too much trouble with the hip and legs to cope with that and you knew you would be up early enough to get that out before 7 a m, but you had to put the old gardening boots on to keep a grip on the bin, going down the slippery wet grassy bank outside.

I hope all went well at the funeral, Pauline, and that the tablets worked for long enough during the day.

JEAN: Raining again today.  Went to the club yesterday and they had a singer.  It was very nice.  Worn out now.

DIAN: Well it is chilly here today but dry so far.  After posting, you went off to get some housework done and had to do some ironing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:31 am
glad you are getting help walking now Barbra you will soon be running!!
It is muggy here and I am off to the well woman clinic thats a laugh
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:34 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 4cnhg182

Pauline do hope all went well with the funeral but is such a sad time and so final .

Barbara that was good having someone to help with your walker. Great getting the right instructions and I am sure you will catch up soon with it.

Jean hope all was fine at the clinic .Hope Peanut is behaving himself for you

Just in from Wed club .We had a nice time with Halloween dress ups........good fun. It has turned very cold but dry..I had a small win at Bingo.....better than nothing Smile
Think winter is coming in fast now as a real change in the weather
Off now for a nice hot plate of soup
BarbaraR
BarbaraR

Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:51 pm
Good Afternoon everyone!

We haven't seen much sun today.  It's been cloudy for most of the day with the sun trying hard (but not succeeding) to poke through.  It's also quite chilly but there's been no rain.

David did went out early this morning to buy a newspaper and a few other bits.  He didn't want to stay out long, as we were expecting a very early visit from a Bosch engineer as we've been having problems with our washing machine.  The engineer arrived about 8.15 and he got straight on to the task in hand, and did a thorough job in fixing the problems.  We'd had to get up extra early this morning as our 4-hour window today was between the hours of 7am and 10am.

I've been doing the gentle exercises for my neck and have been walking around the downstairs of our house.  I've also done some reading and watched some TV.  I haven't yet tackled the cryptic crossword but will attempt to do so later this afternoon.  I've also done some computer work on my mobile phone and on my laptop.

After lunch, David went to a local pharmacy to collect his prescription.  He's now watching a Western on the TV.

Andrew will be coming here some time tomorrow morning and staying until Sunday afternoon.  He's been taking some annual leave to use it up instead of losing it and wants to spend a few days of it with us, which is very nice!

JEAN: Thanks for your kind words about my getting some help with my walking at long last.   I don't know about running but I'll be glad to get back to normal walking, especially going out for a walk on my own instead of needing to always have someone with me, even though I'm grateful to David and Andrew who've been helping me ever since this situation started.

It is muggy where you are and you are off to the well woman clinic.  Thats a laugh!

DIAN: Thanks to you too for your kind words about my getting some help with my walking at long last.

You were just in from Wed club when you posted.  You had a nice time with Halloween dress ups........good fun.  It has turned very cold but dry..You had a small win at Bingo.....better than nothing.  Think winter is coming in fast now as a real change in the weather.  You then went off for a nice hot plate of soup.

I hope all went as well as it could at the funeral that Pauline went to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:35 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 X7ijvu10 Hi Ladies.

Yesterday the funeral went well - lovely service and choice of music and where we went after that, on all of the tables there were photos of Ann with different family members and her Red Setter Lola (and previous Red Setters she had owned) and that was a nice touch.  Susi and I stayed for quite a while and had a talk and catch up with various people.  Melissa, Ann's granddaughter and mother of Elodie (Ann's first and only gt. grandchild), met Susi for the first time and found out that Susi was Aimie's mum and Melissa did know that she had applied for Aimie's job when she was leaving and worked on after Aimie had left Footsteps nursery looking after the babies.  Becky said she remembered Susi singing at her 30th birthday  and said that she was 51 now and where had the years gone and Susi said well she was now 45 and agreed that time flies by.

I do seem to be keeping on lately about the aches and pains and lack of mobility, but if Susi hadn't been there I wouldn't have been able to attend.  The plot where Anne was being buried wasn't far from the Chapel, but it was up a grass bank and I wouldn't have been able to walk up there or down again, so watched the rest of the burial (after the service in the Chapel) from the roadside.  When Susi got me home, she got the recycling bin in for me and that had been emptied and the small bag of electrical items taken also and stayed for a while and had a cuppa and took another lot of items for the charity shops, plus some DVDs for herself.  

I will be thankful when this x-ray takes place and perhaps further treatment because it is getting impossible for me to walk very far without holding onto something or someone and pains seem to be affecting so many places, lower back, right hip in particular, both knees and pins and needles now devloping in both feet (similar to those I get in the finger tips), so now it is taking quite a time to get over any physical exercise and leaves me feeling really weary and there is no way that I can get garden jobs tackled quickly and I would really have loved to work out there today in the sunshine and mild weather, but finding that impossible today.  

Before I comment on your posts, I have had an email from Wikos, to say that my details (and I have ordered from them in the past on line) have now been given to The Range and we can now continue to order under the Wilko name and this is the link I used to look at the site and this is what opens up with this link:-
https://www.wilko.com/

Dian, Susi took some of the apples for apple bobbing game and they were all on the small size, so suitable for the children to try and  catch between their teeth. See you have some stewed apples in your freezer and after posting on here I am going to deal with the few I have.  Chilly and dry yesterday for you and that is how it turned out after we had the rain the previous day and see it was still dry for you today, but cold and you enjoyed your Wednesday club with a small bingo win and Halloween dressing up.  Enjoy that hot soup.

Barbara, usual things for you and David yesterday and the Neuro Rehab lady called and went with you for a walk to give you some points on how better to use the walker and Davd went too, so he could see these.  Shame you will still need help with the steps to your front path from the porch, which doesn't help with independence.  As you can see from above the rain did stay away and the funeral service went so well in dry weather.  I am luckier than you today, with the weather, because it is sunny and mild here today. That will be so nice for both of you with Andrew arriving tomorrow (taking some annual leave) and staying with you until the weekend and know you will enjoy his company.

Jean, seems you are getting on much better and getting out and about.  See you enjoyed the singer at the club and off to the Well Women clinic today.

Enjoy your evening Ladies and I am off to stew those apples.

Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:33 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Np0yyv10
Hi Ladies.

Quick look in from me this morning and it now seems to be drying up here after more rain.  Working on indoor jobs again today and getting ready for a last minute arrangement - Susie and my two grandsons will be here this evening for a meal and we are going to make it quick and easy - choosing from the Chinese take away near me that always do decent meals (including good old fish and chips).

Hope you have a good start today and everything goes smoothly for all of you.
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:47 pm
I hope you soon feel better Pauline and back on that garden not one of my famiy havd visited me since I got hom except Paule for five minutes
it is very odd and I  miss them
it is raining here
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 4cnhg183
Pauline that was good all went well at the funeral but sorry to hear how bad your pain has been in walking so do hope you get seen to very soon .It is only when it gets so painful you realize how difficult it is to get on with everyday usual things that something is really wrong .Know how it feels .

Barbara good you got your washing machine working again .What a lovely surprise Andrew is going to spend a nice weekend with you and David.That is so nice ......enjoy the time

Jean that is good you are now getting out and about again .

Well big change in the weather now .Started out dry then we got heavy rain but stopped but looks like there is more to come I was hoping to get more leaves lifted but not if it rains again
Wishing you all a good day
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:46 pm
bit breathless today staying in not too bad out there
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:12 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 7sevta37Well not quite evening yet .
Pauline  do hope your having a nice day and do hope you are not in pain .Hope your weather is fine No doubt you will be busy as ever

Jean wise to    be staying in until you feel a bit better .

Barbara wishing you and David a really nice time with Andrew..........enjoy

Not long in from shopping with my daughter and friend. It has turned out a lovely mild day for this time of year. Off now for a nice cuppa........have a nice weekend all
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:47 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Cbppff10
Hello Ladies.

It started off dull again this morning, but sun arrived during the day and when I decided to get some small garden jobs done, the rain arrived and although it has cleared up now, I am already into indoor jobs and Rachel popped in at lunch time for a while, so enjoyed a natter, with cheese on toast and a cuppa, before she went back to work.  Hopefully I can gets some jobs done tomorrow out there, if it doesn't rain.

Today I have ordered two metal garden arches - only cheap ones and I know they don't last that long,  but it will give me a start on hooking up the greenery in the front garden and getting that out of the way, until I can make use of some of the spare wood and build stronger ones.  Also ordered a leaf blower, because all of the leaves in my garden come off of the trees outside and can get blown back under them and off of my garden.  Not going to do a lot of physical sweeping, time and time again, this year

Enjoyed the take away last evening with Susi, Kylian and Cas and had a good laugh together.

Jean, sorry to read you haven't had any family visitors, except for a short visit from Paul and thank you for your good wishes about my aches and pains.  It is like Dian says, you do begin to realise how much they are affecting you when you find the slowing down of being able to do usual jobs, or in fact, finding there are some you can't do any longer, so hoping something can get sorted after this x-ray, but that isn't until 7th November.  Yes patchy weather in our area with rain here and there, but now there is sun again this afternoon, but you are staying indoors because you are breathless today.

Dian, so true what you have said about starting to realise how bad things are getting when you try and do everyday things and know you have been through enough with your back problems.  Change in the weather again for you with heavy rain, but you were hoping to get some more leaves lifted - see what I put above about buying a leaf blower and not putting in the physical effort of sweeping them this year.   See you enjoyed the shopping trip out today with your daughter and friend and see it has got milder again and that is what we have again today, but it was quite cold last night and first thing this morning.  

Barbara, you must be enjoying your time with Andrew - make the most of it.

Enjoy your evening Ladies and hope it is a restful one.
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:50 am
goodness me I got straight in here today.l  the weather is ok and  I have been out with Peanut. breathing better today. nurse said it was due to covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pauline
Pauline
Admin

Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:08 am
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Cxiq1p10
 Hello Ladies.

Well it is dry, with clouds, but at times the sun comes through, so I am off to see what I can get done in the garden.

Jean, see you have better breathing today and already been out with Peanut for the walk.

I expect Barbara is still enjoying Andrew staying with them and hope the day goes well for you too Dian.

Finishing my coffee and off I go to the garden.
Dian Gavin
Dian Gavin

Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:10 pm
Hello Everyone - Page 39 Eyffgs90

Pauline that is a good idea with the leaf blower so can send them back where they belong .Do hope you get quite a lot done in your garden while the weather is good that was nice having a visit from Rachel

Jean well done in getting out with Peanut .Do hope you get stronger every day Have a nice Sunday

No doubt Barbara and David will be having a nice time catching up with Andrew.

Well quite a pleasant morning so got a small washing out and will lift more leaves  .Enjoy your day ladies
Jeanmay
Jeanmay

Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:11 am
my sister in law fell down yesterday and banged her head. it took nearly 24 hours to be seen in hospital  where they did a load of tests she is home now.
so that got me worried as I cannot get there to see her.
it is nice outside now and have taken peanut for his walk
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum